I have been ignoring my treasure trooper account and have not done any offers on it. I've been doing surveys , but I was disappointed that I was not credited for completing a daily survey. It's simply sitting there and I have not touched it for the past 3 weeks. TreasureTroopers is a GPT site which offers Surveys, Offers, and Cash Back offers. It was the first GPT site which I have tried, and I was reffered to it by my neighbor who has made money from it. I for one gave up on this site and want to get back into it so that me and my neighbor could really start proffitting from the uncompleted offers that I just let go by.
If anyone is interested here is a link: http://www.treasuretrooper.com/moneywolfe
http://www.TreasureTrooper.com
Monday, August 4, 2008
TreasureTroopers
Posted by MoneyWolfe at 6:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment