Wednesday, July 2, 2008

CashCrate Review

CashCrate is a GPT program that has a variety of offers for you to complete that you get paid for. The program works in a way which it creates affiliations with companies to advertise their products, surveys, articles, etc and you are the one who gets to trial the products, fill out the surveys, and read the articles. The money they make from advertising is what they use to pay off the site and the people who are doing the GPT programs, that money is sent out to you every 15th or 1st of each month. After signing up I've made hundred of dollars from the programs and it is completely free to sign up, I remember the first thing I did, I completed one offer in 3-5 minutes and I made $10.00 in a couple hours after I been approved. I was excited and so I decided to do more and more and more until I easily got to 100 dollars within three days doing offers and surveys alone. CashCrate also has a guarenteed $.80 cents a day you could make from a simple survey daily which comes out to $24 a month without much effort, just ONE SURVEY A DAY. You could sign up for CashCrate for free, here.

In order to make up $1,000 dollars a month you would have to use CashCrates referral program, CashCrate has a great referral program that pays you on two tiers of referrals. When you sign up you are a bronze account which earns 20% of tier 1 referrals and 10% of tier 2 referrals, which means that all the money that those referrals are making, the percentage of it is being sent to your account for free without you having to do any work at all. Once you reach Silver account (50 Referrals) then you make 30% of tier 1 referrals and 20% of tier 2 referrals. Go ahead and sign up now at CashCrate.

Here is a picture of a typical check you would receive from CashCrate if you don't have paypal,

0 comments: